Privacy and Data Policy
Soccer Wiki will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Soccer Wiki may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to the Web Site (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe or sign up to the Web Site.
- Soccer Wiki may also record which parts of the Web Site and services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used:
- process your Communications, your subscription to the Web Site and to enable your use of the Web Site and associated services;
- open and run your account and provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- administer prize draws;
- generally run the Web Site
- Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
- These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to not having this information used by these companies, Please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.
- By subscribing and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time Soccer Wiki also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- Soccer Wiki will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Soccer Wiki is registered with the Information Commissioner Z1222362.
- If you believe Soccer Wiki has information about you that you do not want Soccer Wiki to have or that is incorrect or please contact Soccer Wiki as described below and Soccer Wiki shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon a reasonably practicable.
- Soccer Wiki gives you a choice whether or not you want Soccer Wiki or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. Soccer Wiki won't sell or trade personal information to other companies but Soccer Wiki would like to keep you informed of the developments on the Web Site and certain Games and Soccer Wiki would like to share data with other reputable companies who may have interesting offers and information for you (inside or outside the EU).
- Soccer Wiki will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
- If you don't disable "cookies" the Web Site will ask for and store details including name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the subscription or Communications forms so that you can use the Web Site with less form filling.